Our grandmother always said, “Of course, where you go is important, but what really matters is who you meet along the way.” We are so grateful that you have joined us on this journey and are part of The Upper Class family.
Over the years, you have placed your faith in us and we are doing everything possible to remain a trusted, valued member of your family.
Our small company has survived various difficulties over the years, from the 2008 Recession, the devastating effects of Sandy and Irene, crippling gas prices, and more.
It is comforting to be able to look back and know that we have come through difficulty before. This gives us the confidence that, with your support, someday soon, this too shall pass.
A NEW WAY FORWARD
The pandemic has stopped virtually all travel across the globe, compelling us to rethink our operations as never before. Like everyone, we hoped the crisis would pass quickly. However, the timing surrounding the current stay-at-home and social distancing orders remains unknown. In the face of this ongoing uncertainty, we are moving forward in a new direction.
REFUNDS FOR CANCELLED TRIPS
In continued support of the directives from government and health authorities, we have cancelled all trips through June 30, 2020.
All guests with a confirmed reservation for trips cancelled as a result of the coronavirus health crisis will receive a refund. Guests that previously received a credit for a coronavirus related cancellation, will now get a refund instead.
We hope this shows that we are strong in our resolve and reinforces our dedication to you, our team and our company.
If you held a reservation for trips between March 6 and June 30, 2020:
- You will automatically receive a refund. Please do not call our office. Refunds will be automatically issued in chronological order. If you paid by credit card, you will see a refund on an upcoming statement. If you paid by check, you will receive a refund by check mailed to your home. Refund amounts will be less fees paid for Travel Protection.
- Processing this volume of refunds is an extraordinary undertaking that will require time. We are grateful to our staff for their hard work throughout this crisis and for their unfaltering commitment to you, our Upper Class family.
- We are all working as quickly as we can and promise to process your refund as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you are scheduled to travel with us after July 1, 2020:
- For now, all trips after July 1 will depart as scheduled, our normal cancellation policies will apply.
- We will continue to monitor – and follow – directives from government and health authorities.
- If a trip taking place after July 1 is cancelled due to the coronavirus crisis, customers will be notified and will receive a refund.
The safety, security and health of our guests is our most important priority, now more than ever. We hope the steps we’re taking now show our commitment to you and to the future.
Our thoughts are with you, your families, our staff and the many small businesses we all support with every trip we take together. Someday soon, travel will be an important part in setting the world right again.
Thank you for traveling with us and for being part of The Upper Class family. We can’t wait to get back out on the road with you again very soon. We are ready with a full schedule of trips we know you’ll love. We truly believe, there is so much to look forward to.
All our very best,
Debbie, Andy and Brooke