Off the coast of Cape Cod, tucked in the Atlantic, Nantucket is a world unto itself. The beaches are perfectly windswept, the lighthouses are right out of a postcard and life moves at a slower pace. Come aboard and experience summer in Nantucket.
The Nantucket Inn
Spend three nights at the acclaimed Nantucket Inn, nestled on three manicured acres just outside historic downtown Nantucket. Boasting the quiet charm of a traditional inn, enjoy a good book by the fireplace, stroll the beautiful gardens or a swim in the island’s only indoor pool.
A Different Kind of Bus Trip
Nantucket limits traffic on the island, strictly restricting motorcoach buses. Upon arrival on the island, you will travel at your leisure. When you’re ready to explore, the Inn’s complimentary shuttle service will whisk you to Nantucket’s most popular attractions, beaches, shops and restaurants. The island is yours! The unique nature of this trip gives you freedom to do what you want, while enjoying your All Access Pass. What does All Access mean? We’re glad you asked!
Your All Access Pass Includes:
- Breakfast each day at the Inn’s restaurant.
- Dinner at your leisure for two of the three evenings on island. You’ll receive dinner vouchers that can be redeemed at three different restaurants, good for two evenings of your choice. One dinner will be on your own.
- A guided tour with a local expert.
- Complimentary admission to the Nantucket Historical Association, award-winning Nantucket Whaling Museum, plus eight other historic properties, such as the Quaker Meeting House, Old Mill and Whitney Gallery.
- The best beaches are just a few minutes away by shuttle, with complimentary beach chairs available from the Inn.
- Downtown Nantucket beckons with shops, cafes, galleries, restaurants and more. Explore on your own, join your fellow travelers and ask your Tour Director for recommendations!
Day 1 - Hello Hyannis (D)
Arriving on Cape Cod, begin your escape exploring the famous town of Hyannis. Enjoy time for shopping and lunch on your own before taking the high-speed ferry to Nantucket. Check into your room at the
Nantucket Inn and get to know the beautiful property.
Day 2 - Island Tour (B, D)
Get the lay of the land today, with a narrated driving tour of the island, with your local guide. See whaling mansions, summer homes, Jetties Beach and the Old Mill. Drive by cranberry bogs, rolling moors, past Sankaty Lighthouse and through ’Sconset Village, famous for its rose covered cottages. The tour will take approximately two hours, leaving plenty of time for the beach and other island adventures.
Day 3 - Nantucket History and Whaling Museum (B)
Today’s excursion will bring you to the Nantucket Historical Association and Whaling Museum. The history of the island is brought to life with a 46-foot whale skeleton, a restored 1800s candle factory and countless artifacts. Don’t miss the incredible rooftop observation deck with stunning views of Nantucket Harbor! This outing won’t cramp your summer style. You’ll have most of the day for relaxing, swimming, shopping and all your favorite Nantucket activities.
Day 4 - Heading Home through Hyannis (B)
After a leisurely morning, we’ll take the high-speed ferry back to Hyannis. Find last minute souvenirs and enjoy your last New England lunch on your own before heading home.