It’s a rolling musical tribute through New York City! See where the stars lived, lusted, loved and performed! With many stops along the way, you’ll be hosted by a real Broadway performer who will serenade you, share insider secrets and laughter as you sing through New York’s musical history. You might even see where Abbott met Costello!
- Hear Somewhere Over the Rainbow at Judy Garland’s West Side home
- See the theater where Bab’s started her career-as an usher!
- Stroll the “Street of Love”
- View caricatures at Sardis
- Four course lunch with a glass of wine, beer or sangria