Alpine Horn? Leiderhosen? Wurst & Kraut? Make your own pretzel? It’s a Germanfest - an instant classic last year! The property was recently bought by the original owners, restoring its original name, The Waterfront at Silver Lake. Located on Lake Wallenpaupack in Pennsylvania’s majestic Pocono Mountains, arrive in time for freshly made apple streusel and get ready for a day of German-flavored fun including:
- Make your own pretzels - Streudel demonstration
- Open Bar from 12-3 featuring Wine and Beer
- Family Style German Lunch
- Live band playing German music and classics
- Alpine Horn performance...and so much more!
Don’t miss this year’s Germanfest, a fall festival that celebrates all things Bavaria! Oompahpah!