The Berkshire Mountains are known for exceptional beauty, glistening lakes and rolling mountains. It’s an area celebrated for world class arts and a seemingly endless Gilded Age that has lasted for centuries. Today, enjoy the Best of the Berkshires at the peak of autumn! Be dazzled by colorful nature views and quaint New England charm including:
- Lunch at the famous Red Lion Inn
- Guided tour of the quaint town of Stockbridge
- Driving tour of charming Lenox & Stockbridge
- Behind-the-scenes at Tanglewood Music Center
- Guided tour of Naumkeag Mansion & Gardens
It’s a fall day filled with colorful vistas, fall foliage and the Best of the Berkshires!