The Upper Class leaves from several convenient departure points throughout Westchester County, including Mamaroneck, White Plains, Yonkers and Goldens Bridge. The departure locations vary depending on each bus trip, so please refer to the trip details for further information.
At the departure point, you will see our luxury motorcoach and meet your professional Tour Director that will travel with you throughout the entire bus trip.
Complimentary day parking is available at all locations. For multiday trips, complimentary overnight parking is available at Mamaroneck or Yonkers. All guests are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure time to ensure easy boarding and seating.
We are happy to offer special arrangements for group of 20+ travelers. Group Leaders or Travel Groups. Please call at (914) 725-5640 with any questions.
Directions to Mamaroneck Departures
Departure is at Harbor Island located at the intersection of Mamaroneck Ave. & Boston Post Rd, Mamaroneck.
- From I-95 Northbound: Take Exit 18A Fenimore Rd/Mamaroneck. Turn right on Fenimore Rd and follow to end. Turn left onto Boston Post Rd. Make right at next traffic light into Harbor Island.
- From I-95 Southbound: Take Exit 18A “Mamaroneck Ave. East/Mamaroneck” Follow Mamaroneck Ave. east to end at Boston Post Rd. (Route 1). Drive straight through the traffic light into the Harbor Island parking lot.
- From Mamaroneck Ave & Boston Post Rd. (Route 1): Take Mamaroneck Ave. east or Boston Post Rd. (Route 1) into Mamaroneck and turn into the Harbor
For all departures, please make your first right past the Ticket Booth and park in the lot next to the Treatment Building.
Directions to White Plains Departures
Departure is from the Cross Roads Shopping Center located at 423 Tarrytown Road, White Plains, NY. Please park to the right of Modell's against the fence.
- From I-287 Westbound: Take Exit 4 & turn left at end of ramp. Turn left at traffic light onto Route 119. Shopping center is on your right.
- From I-287 Eastbound: Take Exit 4 & turn right at end of ramp. Turn left at traffic light onto Route 119. Shopping center is on your right.
- From White Plains and Points South: Follow Route 119 north (Tarrytown Rd). The Shopping Center is located 1.2 miles north of the County Center.
Overnight parking available in Mamaroneck & Yonkers. If you prefer to depart at White Plains, please make alternate arrangements.
Directions to Yonkers Departures
*** NEW Parking Location for All Trips as of 3/1/17 ***
FOR ALL ONE-DAY & MULTI-DAY TOURS: Departure is from the Burger King Parking lot located at 826 Central Park Ave, Yonkers, NY. For Day Trips, please park along either side of the street adjacent to Burger King. For Multi-Day Tours, please park in the northern end of the parking lot. The bus will pick you up in the Burger King parking lot. Please obey all posted parking and traffic sign.
- From I-87 South: Take Exit 4 toward Cross County Pkwy/Mile Square Rd., Merge on Central Ave for 4/10 of a mile, Burger King is on your right
- From I-87 North: Take Exit 5 to merge onto NY-100 N/Central Park Ave toward White Plains., After ½ mile, you will pass Rutland Rd. Immediately take the fork to the right so you may U-Turn and head South on Central Ave. Turn left onto Central Park Ave and drive 7/10 of a mile to Burger King
- From Cross County Pkwy West: Use the right 2 lanes to take exit 5-4 N-S toward Central Ave/Interstate 87 Thruway. Keep left to continue on Exit 4 N-S, follow signs for I-87 S and merge onto Central Ave. Stay in the right lane. Burger King is immediately on your right
- From Sprain Parkway: Take Sprain Parkway South to NY-100 S/Central Par Ave toward Central Ave exit. Merge onto NY-100 S/Central Park Ave and drive 1.1 miles. Burger King is on your right
Directions to Goldens Bridge Departures
Departure is from the NY bound side of the Goldens Bridge Train Station, Goldens Bridge, NY.
- From I-684 Northbound: Take Exit 6A Goldens Bridge and turn left at end of ramp (following sign towards Goldens Bridge). Turn right at sign towards
- From Route 138: At first traffic light, turn left onto Route 138. Turn left at next traffic light into train station parking lot. The bus will pick up in the first lot immediately on your left.
- From Points North:Follow Route 100 south and turn left onto Route 138 (Goldens Bride Rd.). Follow Route 138 1.6 miles and turn right into Goldens Bridge parking lot. The bus will pick up in the first lot immediately on your left.
- From Points South: Follow Route 100 north and turn right onto Route 138 (Goldens Bride Rd.). Follow Route 138 1.6 miles and turn right into Goldens Bridge parking lot. The bus will pick up in the first lot immediately on your left.
Overnight parking available in Mamaroneck & Yonkers. If you prefer to depart at Goldens Bridge, please make alternate arrangements.